Fall 2017 Scholarship Workshops
This year the Foundation is teaming up with the Gulf Coast State College’s Corporate College to offer a series of scholarship assistance classes. The classes are free and open to the public. Registration is required. There are four easy ways to register – Online, by mail, Fax, or in person. You must apply for the classes through the Corporate College at www.gulfcoast.edu/corporatecollege .
PAYMENT – The cost for these classes is zero (free!). However, on the Corporate College’s registration page, there may be a notation for payment. This notation is for the other classes offered by the Corporate College. Please disregard this note for all scholarship related workshops.
Panama City Campus, Language and Literature Building, Room 38-Sarzin Lecture Hall
- October 10; 6-7 pm Scholarship 101 – CRN#98214 (Free/No payment required)
- October 17; 6-7 pm Essay Writing – CRN# 98216 (Free/No payment required)
- October 24; 6-7 pm Applying for Scholarships Using AcademicWorks – CRN#98218 (Free/No payment required)
Gulf Franklin Campus, Building A, Rooms 101-103
- October 12; 6-7 pm (Eastern Time) Scholarship 101 – CRN# 98215 (Free/No payment required)
- October 26; 6-7 pm (Eastern Time) Applying for Scholarship Using AcademicWorks – CRN#98217 (Free/No payment required)