By becoming a member of the Gulf Coast State College Foundation, you are a source of encouragement as we work together to support students. The support your membership provides is crucial to maintaining and enriching the Gulf Coast State College experience.
Membership Matters….become a member today.
$100 Annual Member
$50 Faculty/Staff Member
Why become a member?
Membership fees assist in enhancing and supporting the Gulf Coast State College Foundation’s mission to provide scholarship opportunities and program support for students attending or planning to attend Gulf Coast State College.
Who can become a member?
Membership in the GCSC Foundation shall be open to all individuals, families, businesses and organizations nationwide. All members should have an interest in the purpose and objectives of the Foundation and the advancement of the College.
What privileges do I receive?
A membership includes voting privileges with all rights and privileges beginning on the date the membership fee is received.
This means that you:
- Have a “voice” in the Foundation.
- Have a “vote” on any proposed changes to the Foundation’s Articles of Incorporation.
- Are invited to the Foundation’s annual meeting in February and other events.
- Receive a quarterly e-happenings update on the Foundation and Gulf Coast State College.
- Receive digital copy of the Clipper before it is released to the public.
- Receive a Foundation Annual Membership card that allows you free admission to all Visual and Performing Arts events.
- Are invited to the Gulf Coast State College Foundation Hospitality Suite for the home opener of the GCSC Conference Basketball Season.
Become a member today and see what your support is doing for Gulf Coast State College!
What is the annual fund?
The Annual Fund is a restricted scholarship fund designed to provide specific scholarship support to the students of the College. Each year, the Directors will target a specific need and use the funds to help provide support. Any donation made about the annual membership fee will be directed to the Annual Fund.
What are the methods of payment?
Cash, checks and credit cards are always accepted by the Foundation. Members may be asked to complete a membership form. You can mail your payment to GCSC Foundation, 5230 West Highway 98, Panama City, Florida 32401. If you have any questions, please contact Lori Eldridge at (850) 769-1551 x-6010 or [email protected].